By Kim Beamish
This course is designed to extend your knowledge of two techniques – drawn thread and pulled thread embroidery. This will be done through developing your skills in charting, designing, use of colour, planning and executing projects, as well as finishing and researching.
This course was developed with the following objectives:
- To encourage the student to use, in a creative manner, stitches learned in the EAC/ACB Basic Counted Thread Embroidery Technique Study course
- To become aware of the difference between drawn thread embroidery and pulled thread embroidery.
- To encourage the student to further skills in the study of colour and design.
- To develop organizational skills in designing projects.
- To develop research skills.
- To become aware of and develop skills in using materials suitable for drawn thread and pulled thread embroidery.
- To develop knowledge and skill in charting.
- To encourage experimentation.
- To expand the student’s creativity in drawn thread and pulled thread embroidery.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Time: 18 Months
This course is available to EAC/ACB members only.
Note: No Refunds once registration is complete.
There are no reviews yet.