By Kathryn Drummond
Registration Dates: June 1 to July 31, 2021 Online Lessons Start Date: October 4, 2021
A NEW DESIGN created by Kathryn Drummond. Discover the traditional techniques of Punto Antico embroidery, including satin stitch, alternating stem stitch, a challenging and innovative needleweaving design and more while you stitch this beautiful set of needlework accessories. Create pure bliss with needle and thread!
Size of Design Area: Needlebook – 4″ x 7.5″; pincushion – 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 1″; scissor fob – 1.75″ x 1.75″ (plus tassel and tie); scissor case – 3.5″ x 5.5″
Ground Fabric: 32-count linen, Sea Spray (blue)
Thread: #8 DMC Perle Coton, Caron Waterlilies, DMC embroidery floss plus Delica beads and 3 mm faux pearls
Skill Level: Intermediate
Text: The text is approximately 15 pages and is available electronically
Time: 3.5 months – 1 Lesson every 2 weeks for 2.5 months and 1 month for extra assistance
Supplies to purchase: Approximately $75 – $100 CAD, depending on your choice of fibres
Fee: 5 options, $60 to $205 CAD
- Electronic text delivery only, $60 CAD
- Electronic text delivery, Kit and Cdn Postage (tracking included), $180 CAD
- Electronic text delivery, Kit and US Postage (tracking included), $180 CAD
- Electronic text delivery, Kit and International Postage (no tracking), $180 CAD
- Electronic text delivery, Kit and International Postage (tracking included), $205 CAD
This course is available to EAC/ACB members only. If you are not a current member, please apply online.
Learn how this cyber course will work through the Groups.io platform.
Note: No refunds once registration is complete.