Every couple of years the St. John’s Guild of Embroiderers holds an auction of works as a means to fundraise and for our local embroiderers to introduce their work to the community. The funds raised are used by the guild to run activities such as workshops, retreats and meetings.
This year’s auction is November 17-21, 2022. Bartlett Auction House is hosting our auction online. You must register at https://bartlettauctions.com/register in order to place a bid.
We encourage you to view the exquisite work of the St. John’s Guild of Embroiderers, fall in love with these treasures, and take them home or give them to someone special as a gift. You can preview them online at https://bartlettauctions.com or in-person at their location on the 7th floor, Atlantic Place.
- 17 November, 7 pm – auction opens, online bidding begins
- 17 November, 7 – 9 pm – in-person viewing of pieces at Bartlett Auction House
- 18 November 10 am-5 pm – in-person viewing of pieces at Bartlett Auction House
- 21 November, 12 am (midnight) – auction closes; get your final bid in by 11:59 pm before the online system closes at 0-hundred hours!
- 22 November – successful bidders notified and arrangements set up to collect winning pieces between 10 am – 5 pm (successful bidders will pay the cost of shipping & handling.)
Thanks to viewers and bidders. We hope you are pleased with your successful bids. Special thanks to all stitchers who donated their time, creativity and skill in creating these amazing pieces!